2017 Senior Rep Program
Jared M. Burns Photography is looking for a few special seniors with an upfront and outgoing personality to represent at their high school! This could be your opportunity to model with one of Snohomish’s best-recognized photography brands. Here below is all the info you need to know to have a chance at being part of this program.
Who can be a model?
- You're a 2016 Junior who will be graduating in 2017
- You attend one of the following local High Schools: Glacier Peak, Snohomish High School, Henry M. Jackson, Woodinville, Marysville Getchell, Monroe, Lake Stevens, or Cedarcrest
What exclusive things do senior models receive?
- A special session rate of $75 that is available to no one else (Normally $250 per hour)
- We will have a creative planning and clothing consultation to design a session that is uniquely you
- Hair and makeup is provided for girls at our local partner salon – we photograph that experience also!
- We’ll give you an extended 1-2 hour session with up to four clothing changes
- You get 5 web-sized images of your choice to show off on social media
- We will custom design a pack of 25 beautiful, press-printed senior rep cards
- Your images will also be featured on the blog and in our next senior magazine
- Your parents will save and extra 20% on any paper prints or digitals products they order from the session
- You get $20.00 CASH for each successful referral you send us (A successful referral means they book and pay for their session before the season is over)
- 5 successful friend referrals gets you $25.00 Alderwood Regal Cinema Gift Card (That adds up to $125!)
- 10 successful friend referrals gets you a $50.00 Gift Card to your favorite clothing store (That adds up to $250!)
- 15 successful friend referrals gets you $250.00 Cash (Hopefully you will put it towards college!) (That adds up to $550!!!)
What is expected of our senior models?
- Only 10 models will be chosen - No more than 2 from the same school
- Student model and parents must commit to working exclusively with Jared M. Burns Photography throughout the 2016-2017 year (You may not promote another photographer, a family member’s, a friend’s, or your own portrait photography)
- Your sessions must be scheduled and photographed between May and June of 2016
- To remain in the program, you must send us at least three successful referrals – 1 within 90 days and at least 2 more within 6 months. If the minimum number of referrals are not reached in the allotted time, the student will be out of the rep program and the parents will be required to pay the balance of our session fee which would be $225 + taxes
- Parents must be a part of the process, meaning they attend the consultation, they are present at the photography session, and they have an in-person viewing/order consultation
How to apply...
- Fill out this online application: [Now Closed]
- Email 2 current images of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted before April 15th
- Reps will be announced by April 30th