Join us for the World Wide Photo Walk in Historic Snohomish October 6th @ 4:oo PM! This is an opportunity for photography lovers of any experience level to come together for some creative fun among fellow enthusiasts. Best of all, it is free to join!
Have you ever attended a photo walk?
Photo walks are a fun and low-key way to learn about your camera gear or learn new ideas or techniques from other photographers. Anyone of any age or experience level is welcome. This is about learning from each other and together!
Nationally recognized photographer, Scott Kelby, and founder of KelbyOne Online Training started this event 11 years ago and it has caught on in thousands of cities around the globe. We meet up at the designated location, spend some time walking around and creating images while socializing, and we ask questions and share things we know about photography. After the photo walk, we gather at a local restaurant to warm up and chat some more.
Did I mention there will be prizes?
Yes, for those who register here for the photo walk, you will have an opportunity to submit some of your favorite images and compete to win DSLRs, Gift Cards, Apps, and Camera Bags! Be sure you register for the walk so you will have an opportunity to win!
- SHOES: Be prepared with shoes comfortable for walking about 1.5 miles
- CLOTHING: Dress warmly for an autumn evening
- CAMERA: DSLR’s, Mirrorless, Camera Phones, Point-n-shoots, and all other digital capture devices are all welcome
- BATTERIES: Make sure they are charged in advance & bring extras if you have them
- EQUIPMENT: Bring what you have or bring what you would like to learn to use - Tripods and lighting equipment is encouraged
See you October 6th @ 4:00 PM in Historic Snohomish!